Education for India
Education for India
- Goal₹1 lakh
They say a smile can make someone’s day. Won’t you like to spread a few? Help a child dream for a better future. Throwing some light on the current scenario there are approximately 472 million children below the age of 18 and out of them are 99 million have dropped out of school. Apart from these figures, many are rendered uneducated due to social and economic barriers such as poverty and unwillingness of authorities to teach children on subsidized fee rates. A look through of this gives us an idea of the fact that more than 50% of the child population that is 39% of the total has no access to educational tutelage. Owing to the bulging ratios of uneducated children the institution of education hence becomes a hoax in terms of providing growth to the society.
Our vision is to enable people to take responsibility for the situation of deprived children. We constantly work towards motivating society to help the underprivileged minors pursue their dreams through fundraising for opening schools and taking united action of educating children so that they realize their full potential. Our foundation hopes to create a better versioned India with children actually carrying knowledge in their heads rather than just the desire for it in their eyes. Come forward and give your benefaction to help us flourish the innocent fraction of the country’s population with the much vital tinge of education. A new future lies within your realization for change.
- Not only the interiors of states like Bihar, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana,Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh have an obsolete view towards education.
- Metropolitan areas like Delhi are equal constituents to the low profit ratio of the institution.
- It is not the place that matters, it is the thought process and the intention that has weight.
- Wherever you reside, change is needed by all. Help us to put together a school in position to educate the society at large.
- Only schools are not the necessary element for supporting the institution of education. You could individually focus on a child and sponsor his/her education because witnessing a wide smile is much better than just wide buildings.
- You are sponsoring a child’s education, healthcare and protection, and well-being of the community
- You are not just helping the child go to school but are addressing all the factors that are keeping the child out of it
- You are also helping build opportunities for the child’s family to have a sustainable source of livelihood and income.